POSITION TITLE: Administration Co-Ordinator
REPORTS TO: General Manager
ROLES REPORTING TO THIS ONE: Nil
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 10 October 2018
This role is accountable for the administration and operational management of the Lester & Son business. The nature of our business requires that the Administration Co-Ordinator be multi-skilled and work collaboratively across the organisation.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Experience in a senior administration or office management role
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
• Intermediate to advanced skills in computer use, including accurate keyboard skills, MS Office and MYOB skill
• Current unrestricted driver’s license.
• Proficiency in graphic design and photo editing skills.
• Tertiary qualifications in Business or other relevant discipline.
• The ability to interact with grieving families and understand their needs and respect their beliefs.
• Exceptional customer service skills and commitment to company service standards.
• Ability to follow instruction, listen and respond accordingly
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to use initiative and adapt quickly to a changing and sometimes challenging environment
• Good personal presentation with a well-groomed and professional appearance
• Physical fitness as some lifting is required.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
• Manage the day to day operations of the office and provide administrative support to the team.
• Responsible for telephone and in-person enquiries at reception, including meeting and greeting client families.
• Contribute to processes and ideas for maximising business growth and sustainability, and minimising costs.
• General office duties including update website
• Participate in the development and successful implementation of business plans as required.
• Perform Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Petty Cash and Banking services
• Perform end of month reporting
• Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
Customer Service Excellence
• Commitment to delivering excellent service in accordance with company standards
• Empathy with our client families
• Prepare and oversee funeral paperwork including online death registrations
• Proof read documents and check for accuracy
Health, Safety and Environment
• Comply with company Risk Management, Quality and Health, Safety and Environment management systems, including statutory obligations.